Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

3.13.2007

Sun is shinin'...the weather is sweet...



It’s a beautimous day in KC and I'm feeling awesome.
In the vein of posts of old, I thought I’d throw out a few things that make me awfully happy about spring:

Walking barefoot through the grass.
Popping open my sunroof.
Veggie sandwiches.
Listening to the Gipsy Kings.
Making lemonade.
The clean smell of the air.
Going to the farmers' market.
Reading on my miniscule porch.
Sitting outside for lunch.
Iced coffee.
The "idea" that I could run outside...anytime I want.
Fresh fruit.
Resurrecting the age-old debate: Which bar has the best patio?
Wondering if I should put on sunscreen.
Whipping out the self-tanner.
Watching as the pile of unneeded jackets accumulates in my back seat.

What about you, peanut gallery? The best parts of Spring for you…go.
Today's soundtrack: Sunshine - Keane - Hopes and Fears

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Mar said...

driving with the windows down (no sunroof)

sitting outside 'til 7:30pm (gasp)

FLIP FLOPS

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

twilight.twilight.twilight.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Hooray for sandals.

And Beaujoulais.

And walks at night.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

i'm in the process of making a Spring mix. gimme what you got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home