Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

3.01.2007

Even better than a time capsule...

For all you folks that were brought up on the right music, you gotta check it out. This guy be bloggin.

Soundtrack for reading: Baba O'Reilly - The Who - Who's Next

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, there's nothing like Old School. And yes, I did see them!

It was August 1988, Boulder Colorado. Buffalo Stadium. A beautiful afternoon and evening in the mountains. And then, ......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home