Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

3.07.2007

A "glass half-full kind of girl"

Some days all we can do is "try out" optimism while we:

Scrub ourselves clean.
Get up off the floor.
Tell ourselves that we’re loved.
Hope that tomorrow is better.

I mean, they SAY practice makes perfect, right?

“The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious of the rose.” Kahlil Gibran

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The next right thing to do is much easier than the next 100 right things to do. Don't think about those 100 things, think about this thing, in this moment, and utterly give yourself over to it. It is all you really have."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home