Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

3.02.2007

Birthday Dedications

Two of my favorite people have birthdays surrounding this weekend, so here's a little birthday shoutout from DJ A-gator.

March 2 - My Dad
A birthday dedication: Kashmir - Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti

March 5 - Kelli
A birthday dedication: Nice & Slow - Usher - My Way

See you in Iowa City, Pops! Opa, Kel!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart this! Thanks for helping to make this the best birthday!!! OPA! KMC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home