Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

10.04.2006

Tomorrow I might....

















Sleep in.
Make eggs and coffee.
Journal and listen to my newest tunes.
Throw in some laundry.
Go for a run.
Take a decadently long shower.
Treat myself to sushi.
Go for a drive.
Head to the library or a bookstore for a few hours.
Visit Home Depot to buy framing/hanging supplies.
Make dinner and drink wine.
Finalize my artwork.
Watch Off the Map to get inspired for my next project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home