Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

10.03.2006

Raising the Bar

Seriously. How badass is this picture. Even better - this dude's album - Till the Sun Turns Black. One of my 2006 favorites.




2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

there seems to be a dirth of comments in the blog world lately. so here's one:

ray's album was pretty good stuff. i still like Trouble better, but this one's not bad. After seeing him live, I think Ray and I could be friends.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Sounds like he went through some heavy stuff between Trouble and this release. It's definitely darker.

I like his live Bonaroo stuff best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home