Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

9.27.2006

I'm totally late

to the RSS party, but if someone would be so kind as to let me know if I did this freaking thing right in my sidebar, I'd appreciate it. I even tried to subscribe through MyYahoo, and while it'll "work," it doesn't show my blog's name or link to it.

Me good with wordz...not tech. You help me out, I'll buy you a beer. I'm sick of messing with it.

9 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked B-U-Tiful to me....

I clicked. I saw. I read.

Veni vidi Vici.

Or something like that.

B

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked B-U-Tiful to me....

I clicked. I saw. I read.

Veni vidi Vici.

Or something like that.

B

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw crap I hate that when I double click

Sorry about killing all that bandwidth.

B

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Ally said...

Grood. (That's great AND good.)

What'cha drinking these days? Michelob Ultra?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

um, yeah, so it works.

can i get a beer? Shiner please. Or Old Style.

Second thought, make it an Old Style.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Maybe I'll buy you an Old Style the next time I see you.

For a Shiner you'd actually have to have found a problem and fixed it.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Esue said...

It's amazing what an offer of a free beer will do for your comments section or a tagging post. "Post the best Steve Irwin Eulogy and i'll buy you a beer..." to guys who don't even live in the same time zones...love it!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Esue said...

It's amazing what an offer of a free beer will do for your comments section or a tagging post. "Post the best Steve Irwin Eulogy and i'll buy you a beer..." to guys who don't even live in the same time zones...love it!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.....

No need for beer A, I just dropped on by and happened to be the first to verify your technical prowess.

B

PS. Grood!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home