Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

3.30.2007

a little friday good cheer

I just got to thinking that this world is hard, heavy and burdensome, and you know what? Sometimes we just need to laugh. Here are a few things that I find to be utterly hilarious:

-Will Ferrell as George Bush
-The Office (last night's marathon was awesome)
-When someone starts laughing and either snorts, cries or coughs because it's so funny
-Men who run in tank tops
-People who try to push or pull a door open the wrong way, then stare at it, perplexed as to why it won't obey
-Tiny dogs
-Children's jokes (Ask about my pirate joke. It's classic.)
-Umm...pirate jokes too

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm....your pirate jokes do not equal funny. The 'pushing the door the wrong way'...hilarious. were you watching me??? KMC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home