Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

2.04.2008

And you call me again...

"You, oh God, have a heart to feel what others turn away,
You, oh God, have arms to hold the hurting one in pain."


Today's soundtrack:
Always Beautiful - Enter the Worship Circle (Second Circle)

This afternoon, I sit at my desk all tenderhearted, in and out on the verge of tears. I have no idea why.

I have no idea why sadness comes, why joy lingers, or why there are such highs and lows to this world. I also have no idea why they sometimes come with no provocation.

I can offer very little insight into this. I just feel like a drive out to the park for a good talk with God might be due...especially since today I feel like I really get that David guy who wrote all the bipolar psalms.

**Ed. note: E, I am coming more and more to the conclusion that the idea of balance is something unachievable and as you attest, we'll be better off ridding our minds of this lunacy.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Esue said...

It's one of the best things Chelsea ever taught me. Chasing balance is like chasing your tail. Being centered is far more attainable. And I'd rather chase Goodness anyway.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

E, What do you mean by balance and centered? What is the distinction between the two? Sounds interesting....thanks! :) Kendra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home