Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

1.16.2008

!!!!!

IT'S MY 27th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

So far, I've gotten the most beautiful flowers EVER from my boyfriend AND the prettiest card in the universe from Cassandra.....and it's only 10 a.m. Man, life is good!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled January 16th plans. :)



Update: Got the GREATEST picture from Sarah.



5 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

Happy Birthday Ally!

Many happy returns!

B

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ally! I hope you had a great day!
Love,
Alicia:)

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

Ally you must have partied so hard that you dropped off the face of the blog!!!

: )

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Ally said...

Something like that, Bruce. It's been a beautiful celebration week!

Just had the last of it on Saturday night...thanks to all of you who kicked it with me. I felt SOOOO loved.

I'll post later, promise :)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

I'm so demanding aren't I????

: )

Glad you had a wonderful birthday. It sounds like you've adopted a philosophy that I adopted this year.

I claimed the entire week leading up to my birthday as "my birthday".

Deanna was a little standoffish about the idea at first, but eventually embraced it!!!

Woohoo!

Later. And don't worry about posting. I just drop by here when I'm bored to see what you're up to.

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home