Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

1.02.2008

New Year, More Of

As someone who struggles with absolutes, I’m not really a fan of resolutions. A few years ago I heard someone mention that they just wanted to do more in the next year of what they were already loved or were good at.

Keep on doing what you already like? I can get behind that.

With that in mind, I hope that in 2008 I’ll:

- Love my job even more and start believing that I’ll be successful in June
- Keep learning how to love my boyfriend better
- Continue growing and cultivating my mind and passions
- Get more and more used to being settled in my skin
- Give time and energy to Soulfari Kenya
- Experience new music and culture
- Let God be God
- Keep on loving myself

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home