Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

9.18.2007

Go tell Mama


As we get closer to election time, I'm sure I'll be posting more about who my favorite candidates are, through right now, I'm pretty much in on Obama.
An old friend was posting cool posters on his blog and this Chicago artist did a slew of 'em for Obama. Check it. I'm thinking of picking this one up.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Esue said...

Since acquiring cable, I have become obsessed with the daily show. Stewart had Obama on last week, and right as he was about to come on, I stopped it to run out for a bit. I came back, excited to see the interview, and it was NOWHERE to be found on the DVR. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I slowly realized that it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm a fan.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Ally said...

I missed it too, E...I heard it was good.

I'm excited that election season is around the bend!

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it! Was great! I love the Obamahood poster. Great Web site! KMC

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay all my political friends.....we should all get together and you can learn me some politics (i.e. tell me where each of the candidates stand with their views, etc.) I am always an uninformed voter because I don't take the time to learn the issues....so can y'all help me?? We don't want another Bush disaster, so I better buck up and learn my stuff before election day.
KAK

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Ally said...

K - Jeter's talking about getting together a group of folks to discuss issues and where the candidates sit on the spectrum. We'll keep you posted as she gets it together.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally...I'm behind the curve...have not visited here for a while. LOVED the NT Wright writing...still searching...Am I the only one who gets physically ill everytime I hear George Ws voice? The VP was in town this week....equally disturbing...01-19-09 can not come soon enough....Philip The Tall

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally,

Yes, please let me know when you all plan to discuss! Thanks,

K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home