Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

8.06.2007

Road-trippin'

All in all, it was one hell of a weekend in Lincoln for my girl Alicia’s wedding.

Fun things about this weekend:
-Cell phones with the Nebraska fight song as a ringtone
-Luna Sea beer from Laslows
-Whole Foods grocery shopping
-Amigos runs at 2 a.m.
-Red raspberry sorbet
-Watching my friends get busy on the dance floor (and subsequent bonus “splits-related” injury)
-Singing along with Prince, Maroon 5, Sir Mix-a-Lot and Simon & Garfunkel on the car drive
-Holding hands
-Dancing to Ben Folds’ song “The Luckiest”

Crap-tastic things:
-Monday
-Unpacking
-That there is no coffee shop on the way to work

...I'd say it was worth it.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boosie - I obviously missed one good party!

Loves :)

Cass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home