Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

5.11.2007

Summer is:

sunglasses
reading in the shade
walks at night
Marvin Gaye’s “Got to Give it Up”
fresh strawberries
ice cold lunar ale
back porch hang sessions
tiki torches
fresh faces
floaty, floral skirts
outdoor concerts
cruising the farmer’s market
afternoon naps
hot fudge sundaes from DQ
tan lines
burgers
car windows down, Common’s “The Light” blaring
cicadas
sitting in the cheap seats at the K
buying flowers for no good reason
being torn between iced and hot coffee
flip flops
clean perfume

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger little jeter said...

So glad its here!! Enjoying the summer sun!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Esue said...

Brown feet
Surfer Hot Dogs (excellent stand at the beach!)
Surfers (:
Tank tops
Air feeling more like water because of the humidity
strappy shoes
Less makeup
Lightning bugs
Frogs on my front door

Any suggestions on the perfume...I'm out of mine!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Ally said...

I love Emporio Armani's She - it's clean and crisp.

Also, I love anything that smells like suntan lotion, so any excuse to go to the pool is all right by me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home