Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

4.26.2007

le sigh

I just plopped open my beloved blue journal and it smells like the coffee bar I spent the afternoon playing madam observer in. Now, isn't there just something magical about that? All my coffee-swilling brethren can attest to it - there's magic swimming about in the aroma of a beautifully caffeinated cup o' joe. Mmmm...Roasterie, take me away.

Here I was - ready to opine about the joys of life or being single and getting happy with it or how utterly blessed and magical this time seems...but there it is again. Mmmm...that earthy smell, merging with the blue leather of the journal. Wow.

And there we have it. I'm all out of words for tonight, but am set to dream of my morning cup, deliciously deserved after a completely peaceful Friday morning run.

...and life just don't get much better than that.

4 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Esue said...

Coffee, beer, music. Repeat. Coffee, beer, music. Life is grand, isn't it?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

(soundtrack): Sensing Owls--Jose Gonzales.

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the downfall of Paris is exactly this...no coffeehouses, just cafe's. Its just not the same. Miss you!
Jeter

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Ally said...

It's a big week for me...international commenters and all!

Oh, and how appropriate is this for you, Le Jeter? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home