Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

5.09.2007

And he just says it better...

And a man said, "Speak to us of Self-Knowledge."

And he answered, saying:
Your hearts know in silence the secrets of the days and the nights.
But your ears thirst for the sound of your heart's knowledge.
You would know in words that which you have always know in thought.
You would touch with your fingers the naked body of your dreams.
And it is well you should.

-Khalil Gibran (The Prophet)

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you exploring Gibran. His wisdom speaks across many cultures.

Love Ya
Daey

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Ally said...

And you know who taught me.

Best.Gift.Ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home