Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

12.01.2006

All I want for Christmas



is to see Nebraska claim the Big XII Championship.

Cross your fingers and toes tomorrow night, kiddos. I'll be freezing my butt off along with 60+ thousand other Husker faithful at Arrowhead, wishing, hoping, praying my dream will come true.

If they win, it'll cap off a most excellent week - 2 snow days, some QT with my lady friends and a visit from one of my best girls from college.

C'mon God. I've been a good little girl lately, and you know, not much has been happening in the excitement department. Couldn't we just consider this an early Christmas gift?

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Esue said...

Geez, Ally, thanks a lot! Clearly, Santa does not agree with your naughty vs. nice status and you blew it for us all! Bah humbug. That was depressing, and I wasn't even standing in the 25 degree weather watching it in person.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Hey, I don;t think Santa was judging me on this one. Let's just say that Nebraska seems to recruit players with a cavalier attitude towards the law. Maybe they were too naughty to win it.

Oh and, It.Was.The.Coldest.Game.I've.Ever.Been.Too.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

better luck next time.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Was I drunk when I posted my last comment? Apparently I can't spell or use correct punctuation.

I'm telling you - they'll be competitive for a national championship in 3 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home