Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

7.18.2008

First the about face on Iran, now this...

“The United States and Iraq have agreed to set a “general time horizon” for the “further reduction of U.S. combat forces in Iraq” following the improvement in security conditions in the country, the White House said Friday.” (NY Times)

I'm guessing that the WH stayed up late to avoid saying that instead of this:

We’ve agreed to a timetable for withdrawal….but after years of saying this is cutting and running we cannot use these words. That is all.

***

Way to shape policy until you take over in January, President Obama.

4 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would find this source to express yourself again. I have been patiently waiting for you! (tap, tap, tap).

See you soon, I hope!
Love ya
Daey

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Ally said...

I know! I had to get back to it. As I've always known, you can tell how happy I am by how little I write.

But when there's some good confusion brewing, the ink starts flowing ;)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

Yeah the white house is SO weak. Maybe they are just flip flopping.

Can't wait for them to be OUT of office!

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the dark gift lives on. KMC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home