Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

7.16.2008

soooo cool now


Despite some inner nagging, I finally got with the program and am now on linkedin and facebook like every proper person should be. Look me up or somethin' if we haven't talked in awhile.

I am also working on getting my iPod back to normal, though I might or might not have pretty much deleted all applications while searching for the right driver online. Thank goodness for techie, patient boyfriend.

In another bastion of big-kidness, I've tried out a green thumb this summer. In some sort of mad scientist project gone wrong, our first one bleached out to a pale tan color. I can only assume it required shade, and we misunderstood.

Oh yeah, as you can tell by the photo, I chopped my hair this spring. You're now up to date.

Though it's summer, I'm not feeling the joy right now and am searching for something new to bring me peace and beauty. I'll welcome any new hobby/activity/distractions y'all might offer. The well's a bit dry as they say.

All that aside, I'm feeling tremendously grateful deep down inside that I've got this new adventure going on. The man and I are going strong and I'm lucky as hell to wake up next to him every morning (see the smile above for reference).
I knew this was what they said love was. Just simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home