Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

7.10.2008

Psalm 37:4

I desire:
Music to fill my life and ears again
Something new and deep about God to abide in my heart
To eradicate boredom in my life
Peace about the status and placement of my existence
A sense of purpose that drives my feet to find the floor in the morning
The ability to love more creatively and truthfully
Beautiful things that I discover by surprise
To recognize you in all these things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home