Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

10.20.2006

Weekend seething material

"There is no native criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

If you want to get yourself REAL riled up before midterm elections, go ahead and read this.

And, like a good little citizen, see what both sides are saying.

Please, please, please get out and vote on November 7. No matter what your political leaning is, there have GOT to be honest politicians out there who are willing to hug it out.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

word.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN!! That Rolling Stone article really pissed me off....

Even though I'm soft on Claire.......I'm going to campaign my ASS off to get her in rather than Talent...

I couldn't believe all the crap that the GOP has pulled.....

B

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Ally said...

The MO races are pissing me off. I saw their debate on Meet the Press a few weeks ago, and they're BOTH being so nasty.

Still, I think Talent would take MO back 150 years or so. You gotta love it when politicians try to legislate morality.

I guess it's a good thing my vote will REALLY count in conservative KS ;) I am a blue girl in a red state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home