Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

11.25.2008

happy day

so to cope with the issues of late, I'm enjoying:

-wine
-the fact that a 4-state tour with family is ahead of me
-iTUNES!!!! they're back on my computer after a 1.5 year hiatus. first purchases: John Legend's Evolver and Amos Lee's new stuff.

gobble gobble with a groove, y'all.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, seriously LOVE Amos. Thank you ESue! Safe travels and Happy Turkey Day! KMC

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

Rock and Drive Safely.

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home