Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

11.05.2008

Yes we can

...elect a president who rewrites history
...again become a nation that strives to succeed and fail TOGETHER
...overcome the divisiveness that has ruled Washington and bled into our towns
...vow to remain committed to our local communities and ride this wave to local changes
...pledge to hold our MO election board accountable for HORRENDOUS voting conditions
...swim around in this moment and take a breath knowing that we've been heard
...hold Obama to his word with our communications to a man that will listen
...see this nation as a hospitable world neighbor again
...know that this is the day the Lord has made
...walk taller and prouder
...start searching for a woman to break history in my lifetime

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

It's pretty darn exciting to see Obama elected. Now if we can keep some nutcase from trying to kill him.....

Of course the vast right wing conspiracy is already sniping about the chief of staff. As expected.

One thing I like is that he already seems like he's at work. I can only imagine the temptation would be to go to tahiti for a couple of weeks after that grueling election.

Whew.

How's life in Ally's world?

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home