Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

9.26.2008

Sayanora



I have less than an hour left at the Zoo, and it's a bittersweet moment. This place is beautiful and fantastic, and I learned so much last year creatively.

It is, however, time to move on.

But before I get to that, Mr. Man and I are taking a little road trip for some much needed relaxing and we're off this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for great weather and fun stories.

So to my Zoo buds, I'll miss you much. To the new folks I'll be working with...I'm coming your way!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new gig. Where you headed?

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

any news on the new gig?

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

any luck on pops job search?

any word on how things are going with your new gig?

any word?

any word?

Your readers are clamoring....

: )

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home