Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

10.24.2007

Hakuna matata


Well, hello and happy Wednesday, friends. Life is mzuri sana (very fine) as they say in Kenya.

Oh, and speaking of Kenya, did you know that my good buddies with Soulfari Kenya are leading another trip there this July 8-25? Well they are! And you know what? You could go! Yes, YOU!

Some of you saw me make the journey in 2006 (see old posts for my stories) and in all seriousness, it'll change your life. And sometimes, that's a really good thing.

But even though you know me, see what other people say about it. Check out their blog for traveler stories, watch the NBC interview with stories from last year's travelers and get trip info on their website, or holla at me in the comments if you have questions. I really hope you'll all consider it.

Kwaheri (later),

A-gator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home