Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

5.16.2007

A thankful heart prepares the way...

"Come fall on us,
we fall on you,
a thankful heart will be our rhythm.
Come fall on us
we fall on you,
a thankful heart will be our song."
Come Fall On Us - 100 Portraits & Waterdeep - Enter the Worship Circle

I need to pause and give thanks in a very big, very public way.

God, you always come through.
You always redeem.
Our trials are only for a moment,
then things are as they should be again.

I am grateful for that peace.

My thankful heart beats in appreciation for you.
My mind is quieted by your peace and love.
You are so very very good to me.
Asante sana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home