Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

5.31.2007

I'm not dead

...just super busy.

Sorry for the lack of posting, but I expect to get back on it in a week or so. (I've got some stuff to muse about.)

If I haven't seen your lovely face in awhile, won't you stop by the Soulfari Kenya Launch Party at Chameleon Arts Project (22nd & Tracy) tomorrow night, June 1 from 6-9?

We just got our non-profit status, so we'll be celebrating and feasting in a Biblical fashion.

Oh...and Moms & Pops will be in town, so you know it's gonna be fun.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Trish in town. Whoa, look out! Hide your children (and credit cards).

That other guy though, he's okay, I hear.

See you soon!
Daey

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Bruce said...

Damn. Double damn. I'm at least triple booked tomorrow night.

Sorry!!!

B

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

btw, I read all the crazy stuff that's going down with the opera in the paper today. No WONDER you're so darn busy.

Whew!!!

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home