Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

5.23.2007

Burn...cont'd.

Thought my few and faithful might appreciate the efforts of two rounds with a particularly crimson pen. I’m calling this one for the Sharpie.

From my back

Puffy white vapor of cloud –
You b r e e z e
across this lapis dome of sky
with such smoky slowness,
dissipating after a minute or two.

Just a second ago your soft molecules
gathered in a marshmallow-y cluster
to form magic things
(lobsters and continents and the like)
before shape-shifting into something
like a cactus or a diving bird
with a too-long wing.

Oh, to be like you,
easily releasing shape as it suits.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home