Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

1.23.2007

A birthday photography primer (or) Why my Dad rules at taking pictures

1. Camera position is key.












Just a little bit higher and this would've been gold...still i love that my Dad takes pictures of us with his arm extended out.

2. Solicit friends with working camera knowledge.












umm...we'll just call it "soft-lighting," I guess.


3. Maintain the same pose as the rest of your family.













Seriously, we didn't plan this. I guess the wine made our heads lean.


4. Insert amazing confectionary focal point.

















and full bellies and smiles will abound. Success!

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Esue said...

Sweet Lord, the RushMoore heads are leaning. HILARIOUS!!!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Ally said...

Great pun, E. Actually, we're all connected through the Donaldson's from my Momma's side...that's my cousin Elaine Zurovski in the middle.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

looks like good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home