Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

1.18.2007

Road Trip!



This weekend I'm going to be all up in Minneapolis' business.

My parents are moving to Iowa City at the end of February, so this is my last hotel-free stay in the Great White North. I'm bringing my 2 BFF's, Kelli and Cass and we're planning to max out the fun. So far it has the makings of perfection:

- Journey up to the ultimate road mix (still under construction)
- Spend Saturday grabbing breakfast by the lake and walking through uptown
- Continue with a little shopping downtown with the Trish (my Mama)
- Gorge ourselves on a Saturday night dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant, Buona Sera
- AND (hopefully) fall asleep with a belly full of the best chocolate birthday cake EVER

It's gonna be grand.

7 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait!!!! We are totally going to play the license plate game! =) KMC

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. But MAN are you gonna like your visits home to Iowa City!!!

Glad you changed your header.

Have fun!

B

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. On second review. Typo.

: )

B

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trust your amazing VW made the trip with little or no trouble!

B

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Paddy got us home safely!

And, my tummy is still full of cake ;)

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

cake good?

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myles....

you mean...

cake GOOD!!!!

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home