Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

10.23.2006

It’s amazing what we really do in a week.

I -

Went through 4 states.
Met friends for coffee 3 times.
Had dinner with 16 family members.
Saw the Huskers come HEARTBREAKINGLY close to beating Texas.
Gave myself grace.
Fought and made up with my brother 3 times.
Made a new little friend.
Knew what was good for me and did it.
Fell in love with Wendell Berry, Joni Mitchell and red wine…again.
Weight trained 3 times.
Sat on a patio in 75 degree weather.
Welcomed in the first snow of the year the next day.
Stayed in on a Friday night.
Finished a gigantic project at work.
Created a piece of art that tried something new.
Watched more sporting events/coverage than I have all year.
Gave up on waiting.
Chose to believe that Jesus Saves Me Now.
Finished my last art class with the kids.
Ran 6 miles.
Thought every day about cleaning my apartment and decided against it.

Listening to: Last Chance Lost - Joni Mitchell - Turbulent Indigo

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

6 miles? hoss.

wendell berry? boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home