Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

9.07.2006

Tryin' to dance

There's a scene in the hilarious movie Blind Date, where Bruce Willis starts shooting at John Larroquette's feet and telling him to dance.

I feel a lot like John Larroquette.

This week and next are flinging things at me that I can barely handle at work. It's flying by at such a dizzying pace that I want to find the nearest cave and hibernate for a few weeks. I seem to have forgotten that the ramp-up to our season opener is like this.

So, a few caveats for a little while:

1. I'm not ignoring you if I don't call or email back.
2. My Kenyan resolution to "show people that I cherish them" has now morphed to "try to remember things about your friends...like that they exist."
3. The phrase, "Never allow yourself to complain about anything," is taped over my computer. I promise that I AM trying to implement its method.
4. Random gifts are accepted.

Thankfully yours,
Stressy McStresserson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home