Follow The String

Sometimes I imagine that carry a ball of string with infinite threads that I wrap around everyone I meet, then they take it on their own way. We are all intertwined through these connections. Last summer, I took the spiderweb to Kenya, and passed it off to some beautiful people. Come on in. Watch it grow. Help me learn something.

8.10.2006

What are you doing today?

I just sent out a press release about our new Lyric Opera blog entitled, "The Fat Lady Blogs."

Working in non-profit rules.

Today's soundtrack: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol - Album: Eyes Open

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Andy Woolard said...

You gonna post the blog link?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ally said...

Ooops...

It's kcoperablog.org. It's the baby of our Artistic Director, who's currently running content. I'd love your thoughts on it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home